Friday 31 May 2013

VICTOR VALDES : I WILL STAY FOR ONE MORE SEASON AT BARCELONA UNTIL MY CONTRACT EXPIRES IN 2014.

VICTOR VALDES TO STAY AT BARCELONA FOR ONE MORE SEASON TILL HIS CONTRACT EXPIRATION IN 2014.

Victor Valdes: Barcelona goalkeeper staying put for the time being

Barcelona goalkeeper Victor Valdes has revealed he will see out his contract with the Spanish champions and spend another season at Camp Nou.The 31-year-old Spain international, who has been in the Barcelona first team for 12 years and recently made his 500th appearance, had been linked with a summer move to big-spending Monaco.

However, he has confirmed he will be staying put for the time being before moving on after the 2013/14 campaign. Valdes said: "I consider that my cycle as a Barcelona player will come to an end when my current contract expires in 2014."I understand that with 18 months' warning there should be sufficient time to find the best solution for the club and for the player, so that Barca keep on winning and so do I.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12691/8744488/Transfer-news-Barcelona-goalkeeper-Victor-Valdes-to-see-out-contract-at-Camp-Nou

No comments:

Post a Comment